DJetops puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
- DJetops cookies aren’t used to identify you personally.
- You’ll normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer.
How cookies are used on Affinity-Aviation.com
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics) We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use DJetops We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on DJetops
- how long you spend on each DJetops page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (eg your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are. We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
Google Analytics sets the following cookies:
|_ga||This helps us count how many people visit DJetops by thacking if you have visited before||2 years|
|_utma||Like _ga, this lets us know if you’ve visited before, so we can count how many of our visitors are new to DJetops or to a certain page||2 years|
|_utmb||This works with _utmc to calculate the average length of time you spend on DJetops||30 minutes|
|_utmc||This works with _utmb to calculate when you close your browser when you close your browser|
|_utmz||This tells us how you reached DJetops (like from another website or a search engine)||6 months|
|_utmz||This lets us know the next page you visit on DJetops so we can make journeys better when you close your browser|